Fender American Original 60s Telecaster Thinline Aged Natural Ash Serial #V1974152-A
- Brand: Fender
- SKU: 011-0172-834
Discontinued (Hide From Search)
You are looking at Serial Number: V1974152-A
Beloved by country players and indie rockers alike for its semi-hollow warmth, rounder twang and elegant appearance, the Telecaster® Thinline is a classic in its own right within the venerable Telecaster lineup. The American Original 60s Telecaster Thinline recreates this sophisticated six-string with tastefully modernised playability.
Tim Shaw designed 60s Telecaster Thinline pickups deliver authentic late sixties Tele tones, while the 21 Vintage Tall frets and a 9.5” radius contribute to comfortable playability. Other touches include original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware - including F logo tuners, vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that lets the wood breathe naturally with resonant tone, and wears in a distinctively appealing way.
- Body Type:Semi-holllowbody
- Body Shape:American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Aged Natural
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Mid '60s Oval C
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets:21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-Saddle Vintage-style Tele Bridge with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Tuners:'70s with F Logo Stamp
- Neck Pickup: Tim Shaw Designed '60s Thinline Telecasater Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Tim Shaw Designed '60s Thinline Telecasater Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case