CAD Audio GXL3000 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser
- Brand: CAD Audio
- SKU: GXL3000
Typically Ships In 2-3 Days
Borne of precious metal and pure electricity. Tune two golden membranes intimately across polished bass and inject electrons with oscillatory high tension. Drive emotion across copper and iron by field-effect detection. Wrap it in Faraday's cage to conceive the GXL3000. Live all three polar patterns as you align space and tone. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Elastic shock mount and protective pouch are included. P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Studio Vocals, Voice-over, Choir, Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Bass Cabinets, Piano.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, figure-of-eight, omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -38dBV (13mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 135dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 20dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 100Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P48, 4mA
Specifications are subject to change without notice.